Monday, June 6, 2011

Weiner's wiener and other small tweets.

Sorry couldn't resist. I am just guessing but middle school must have been pure hell for this guy.

This is the photo in question.

People, If you get into public service or your ambitions make you some type of celebrity, your privacy is gone. Also gone is your anonymity.  That's right no more naked photos or tweeted underpants. They will come back to haunt. And the denial is the worst part, really.

Not sure why, I kind of feel sorry for the bloke. I guess because it probably seemed pretty benign at the time. I mean, who doesn't like to photograph their crotch and send it along to strangers? Hard telling.

"I take full responsibility for my actions," Weiner said in a tearful mess of regret. "The picture was of me, and I sent it.

Now we have to hear about this shit for a few weeks. I am just glad to have participated.



Well I found a stray parrot on my porch this morning. Cute feller, but all he says is "Good morning you old fart!"


Is he yours?

Ha..ha ha. Keep the photos of yourself out of cyber space, heh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments