Sunday, April 17, 2011

bunch of stuff.

So there.


I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying.



I am out in the garden today with a pick-axe getting all the built-up anger and angst out. I love Spring. Hope you are having an angst-free Spring day as well.



The Edward Munch's painting, The Scream: discuss.

Because you didn't come here for me to sum up my life in nonsensical Beatles's lyrics and discuss a painting by some Norwegian guy; plus you deserve as many chuckles in one day as possible here's some funnies from my friend Donna, filed under the title, "It's all in the angle" So true, enjoy.
















Add caption













I would love to call any of these photos my own. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments