Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Horny Goat Weed

okay now that I've got your attention.....

Lots to talk about.

Saturday was John's big retirement party.  Had lots of fun.  I made stick masks with a few different faces of John's, one being the nerd from Halloween.  He was very surprised.



The mask aftermath.


A good laugh.


A party of Johns.

I hung  out at the bar having lots of laughs for the majority of the evening.  Good times.

t.

Then there's the Josh Mc Daniel's firing...haha haha.  If you know me or have been reading this blog, you may have remembered I thought that was a shitty move since he got rid of my beloved Jay Cutler soon after being hired by the Broncos.  And I felt he was a slimy Belecheck underling.  He's gone now.  I thought they'd wait until the end of the season seeing this one's a bust but no.

I shot the Christmas card Sunday here's a few candidates.




Maybe I'll re-shoot and add scary Santa. hmmm.

A big fail at the Gazette yesterday.  I'll explain later.  Set up like a bowling pin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments