Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Battle of Chubb Park Mesa.

This is just a promo of this great blog I have half-written in my head. However, I haven't been this tired in a very long time so please for give me for blowing off blogging my adventure and religious experience from this past weekend until tomorrow morning.  Thanks. I'll make it worth tuning in for.  Have a great Sunday into Monday.  And where to hell is Jay Cutler's offensive line?  Motherfuckers. He's out of the game because they couldn't provide any protection for him and he was sacked nine times before the half.  Jeez.

1 comment:

  1. I felt like he had that concussion long before they finally pulled him. He was just not "right" after one hit, and I thought to myself- concussion. He's the wrong QB for a bad offensive line. Yikes. Orton looked as good as I've ever seen him.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments