Monday, August 2, 2010

sorry

      I don't know what I am apologizing for but  think it's for getting so knee-walking drunk this past Saturday and not getting the photographs up yet.  I have been such a good girl, not getting too happy with the drink, it was bound to happen at some point in time.  The hang-over Sunday however, was enough to remind me to not do that again, for awhile at least.  I know I am somebody's mother, for shame.  I will make a post soon, as long as the photos aren't too embarrassing.   I do remember one thing that was regrettable.  This was telling one friend why I didn't like another, really, it was why I was irritated by his smugness.  What to hell was I thinking.  I wasn't.  I am usually good about not letting shit fall from my lips.  I do feel bad about that.
     I watched three movies Sunday while couch-bound, the Notebook, awwwh, The Secret Life of Bees, which I read the book five years ago, which allowed me to nod off for a hour in the middle.  And for the love of Pete.  That's not the third movie, but for the love of Pete, I cannot remember the third movie. Jeesch.  I'll get back to you.  Remember I don't need to be forgiven, but it sure to hell helps. csl

remember buy a sunflower print and I won't have to stand downtown with a sign that says "anything will help god bless."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments