Tuesday, June 15, 2010

talking to myself..

and feeling old.  But I did throw a javelin today.....


A 75 year old lady who's competing in a masters track and field showed me how and insisted on taking my photo.



She also runs hurdles.

Her husband is 80 and does the pole vault.  He has a pit in their backyard.


So way to go, fit old people, I was inspired as I hobbled along on my bone-spurred heel.  Oh fuck age.

I went to dinner with an old friend that I haven't seen in a while last night.  It was really great to see her and heads-up people, if there's someone who you think about, but never quite find the time to call up, do it nothing is better for the soul.

A special shout-out belated happy birthday to all my friends near and far that have had birthdays especially my friend KJ who has always been there for me Happy Year friend and let's celebrate soon.  And I'll get on tiling your bar or bath cause that's your gift.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! I have a 75-yr old client who rides 15 miles a day.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments