Monday, May 24, 2010

Bee the change

Jack is our dog unless proven otherwise, by now, in the court of law, or  at least by some very tragic tale of monumental proportions.


Besides being a little bit of a head case, most likely from abuse, I quite enjoy his company.



Saturday, we had the first of what will most likely be many small dinner BBQs.

Bryce had an unusual weekend.  Book report due on Mon, am.  Book not read until Sunday late afternoon.  He was up most of the night.  He picked a fairly complicated book to report on Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land.    I, for one, will be glad when school is over later this week.  I get to slack off a bit too.

I worked like a MF dog in the garden I am sore and tired and a bit of a bad mood so better not write anymore or I'll spew venom at someone or something.  Have a beautiful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments