Thursday, May 13, 2010

another day, another dollar


That's what I'm working for today
Another day, another dollar
Sure can't buy my blues away


Bluegrass, the true workingman's music.     


Today I worked hard but didn't post the photos to prove it.  Went to an awards ceremony for Bubs.  He won three academic excellence awards.  Way to go Bubba. Keep up the good work.  


Still have the dog, Jack the Chocolate Lab.  The Survivor crew loved him.  Loved may be a strong word.  But they really liked him.  


Tomorrow morning I am heading to Victor, Colorado and I won't let you down on the photography, so I better get to bed cause I gotta drive early, so glad to report that tomorrow in just a few short hours it is in fact, Friday May 14, 2010.....CSL

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the pictures of your beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments