Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome to my Saturdaze

     Well, hello kids.  Finished the work week and that's always a bright plus.  G2 is off snowmobiling.  I go out of town next weekend, to SanteFe with some girlfriends.
     I never sleep well when I am home alone.  I am not scared as if someone came in and tried to hurt me or the kids I would kill them with my bare hands, because I know karate and seven other Japanese words.
     Tonight I am going over to my neighbors for Mexican food, a few drinks and guitar.  Perfect.  Hope your weekend is perfect too.  Carol
PS "keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." ~Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments