Friday, February 5, 2010

A quickie

I can't believe I have gone this long without a post.  The excuse of my mac being in the shop is the one I'll stick to however, my sweet husband set up this clunker PC for my use, so it's a lame one at that.  I have three posts in the edit cue they all start out "I have time for a quick post....", but I guess I really didn't. 

This however is going to be a quick post cause I have an hour to shower and get to my first assignmnet so in fact I'll try to repost some things I've been working on later.



Anyway it just took me about 10 minutes to get this image it would have taken me 2 seconds to get with a mac, but this is similar to the lego action figure that the boy in NYC was suspended from school for.  They have a "no tolerance" gun policy. The gun was 2 inches long.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments