Thursday, December 3, 2009

whoooeee another Thursday Survivor



Found this on another blog and it made me laugh.





was waiting for cloud to move from in front of Pikes Peak this morning so to past time I shot some clouds.  This looked like a butterfly.





This reminded me of a sting ray or a large vagina.  Sorry.

\


This looked like a weiner dog or pokeman character...




This looked like a crocodile with it's mouth open or a mouse running.





This reminded me of a bird embryo or another mouse running....





either a bent penis or a cow from above...





A pig puffing perhaps one of the three pigs?





Ok the cloud moved a bit to show Pikes Peak!





It was a cold day here highs didn't go above 15 degrees.

Anyway hope you enjoyed my cloud photos.  Excited about Survivor night.  Spaghetti and meatballs for Bryce's birthday.  Yes, we do celebrate at least 7 days per birthday.  Just to make up for zero birthday parties for me growing up.  I am over it, I totally am.  Wish it would warm up here, it's been colder than a well digger's ass, what are your favorite colder than sayings...got that one from KJ....Keep warm C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments