Wednesday, December 2, 2009

happy hump day


Saw this sign driving around Woodland Park looking for a weather feature today and you know how funny I think farting is.  I had to go around the block twice so there wasn't a car behind me.  I know shooting from the driver's seat, I 'am lazy but it was 11 degrees at the time.



Shot this feature in Old Colorado City, It's cold,and winter-like in the Springs today and looks like it will be tomorrow too.




Shot this feature going down Ute pass on the way down from Woodland.  Ho Ho HO, its that time of year again....I could feel the ice under my tires on the lower part of the pass, black ice, the guy in front of me rode his brakes into the corners, baaad  

Had a wonderful birthday dinner of tacos and spanish rice for Bubba last night.  And an ice cream cake.  Then I watched the Biggest Loser and decided ok that's it. I went on the treadmill for 15 minutes at lunchtime and will do more this pm.  No one but me can help me.  Have a wonderful day and keep warm.  Carol

1 comment:

I heart comments