Thursday, November 5, 2009

untitled


My baby girl turned thirteen yesterday.  We'll celebrate tonight with the Survivor crew.  She's beautiful inside and out.  And yes I am totally biased.


This is from the coffin races.  I believe Ron took this of the fire dept. race crew.  Only in Manitou.



This is also of the hearst parade from the coffin races. There were about 30
 hearsts this year Funtime.



This was our living area on Halloween.  Yeah lots o' dancin' going on.


This is the Thursday crew as the Beverly Hillbilly's Good job hillbillys


Our front door.  Pretty. Thanks to my hubby who goes out to the farmer market every Sat.



This was the master bath of a house I went to today in the Broadmoor area.  The guy loans his entire house out to non-profits for free for fundraisers.  It was over the top amazing. He started an ice business with Southland ( 7-11 stores) along time ago.


So there it goes another day.  Here's a link about how the fat cats at the top of our bankrupt corp. helped themselves to millions in bonuses despite the 5% pay cut we all took plus all the layoffs and furlough days.  Why am I surprised?  I am not, just  utterly pissed.  I know, don't let the bastards get you down.
 http://www.heatcity.org/2009/11/while-staffs-cut-back-execs-to.html
Sleep tight bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments