Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another day

Well another day another fuckin dollar, can you tell I'm in a bad mood.  This photo I took of some cows near Calhan a year ago didn't care for it then but like it now.  Anyway where was I, I bought a huge clock today like 29 inches diameter.  I saw this same clock when I was on assignment at some teacher house and was kinda looking out for it and snagged it on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond (my budget).  It is one huge MF clock and I will post a photo after I get ta hell home. .....OK I'm home and the bad mood behind me was was going to blog about it, but I'm better than that. I will say it was about work and how I am treated there by one person who is such a hypocrite.  Holy than thou, but makes me feel bad on a daily basis who needs that? Thats my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments