Monday, April 11, 2011

That Chaps my Hide



"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate in their object-relations." - Sigmund Freud



Remember the scuffle I was telling you about at the Holiday Inn? The one where no one was injured and nothing was broken.

I can see separating them, maybe keeping them out of the competition but now it has totally been blown wayyyyyyyyy out of proportion.

     Now both kids, who by the way, have made up, are suspended from school. Normally it would be for five days. But since this is special circumstances, it's only two days. They may go to school but with an adult. I believe this would be to humiliate them. I wonder what child psychologist came up with that?

    Well I have jury duty and G2's up to his ears in work. If we choose at-home suspension, the make-up work will only receive 50 percent of the grade they earn. Talk about kicking a kid while he's down. They will have a mark on their permanent record and they have to do this restitution deal where they have to pay a fine. A fine for what? I may have to seek legal council if this goes any farther. My head hurts. Manitou High School, Manitou Springs, CO, USA, you really disappoint me with your one size fits all policies.

    I am sorry MSHS that my son is such and embarrassment to you. We still love you but Sigmund Freud has it right. It's a mixed-bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments