Monday, January 3, 2011

I am confused

but I am happy.

I guess Cat Stevens said. "I am old, but I am happy."  I think blissfully whenever I hear or sing that line.

I watched the last Bronco game of the season with the gang yesterday.  Even though they didn't win, it was very entertaining, plus the company and the food were great.  It warmed my heart to see the Chargers go into a little panic mode in the end.  They thought they had the game in the bag and then the Broncos got the on-side kick and Norv was in a sweat.  That warmed my heart.  Out of all the AFC West, I loathe the Chargers the most.  Mostly because of Phillip Rivers and his smug unsportsman like arrogance.

Anyway I shot for the paper today.  Here's the feature I shot...


These folks I photographed setting off the air rocket she got for him at Christmas.  They had to shoot it off about ten times for me to get the rocket in the air.  Their idea.

Also an assignment on a guy who has cerebral palsy and works as a janitor.  He says the job has made him a happy guy, never sad.  Good for him.  He had a mouthful of chew.


He lives alone and gets around on the bus by himself which is pretty cool.

That's about it for my day.  I can deal with that.  Stay tuned, I will be funny again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments