Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

hahahah bwahhahha Happy Fucking' New Year, I can say that cause this is my blog.

Anyway going back to my "woe is me post", I have a new outlook so I won't be a whiner.

First off, my sister reminded me that it is not that uncommon to go back in for a second mammogram.  Ok I will not worry, does no good anyway.

Secondly, everyone will end up with some arthritis after 50 so it all depends on how I deal with it.

Thirdly, I have a beautiful life even though 2010 was cruel.  Things happen for a reason.

New Years eve was a fun time at Joe and Sharon's. Since I just started that wellbutrin with a large dose I didn't drink that much, to the chagrin of some like Ron who said, "man we're  not gonna have any fun".  Well we had plenty of fun, Ron included, who left on his own two feet, but barely.  We sang, danced, ate good food, I spoke to some folks I haven't seen for awhile. All without a hangover.  We did sleep in.

KJ had a brunch worthy of the Broadmoor and we watched some college football and met new people.  Very nice time.

When we got home G2 and I got in bed and watched movies all night, only getting up only for snacks.  I was in bed for over 12 hours, that was great.  The movies were not all that great, a case of 457 channels and nothing on.  We watched a memoir on the Beach Boys, interesting, a black rapping comedy/drama, called The Lottery Ticket, I liked it, and Bait, that's where I fell asleep.

Plenty to do today, hopefully I don't have any bedsores.  Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments