Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday dear son

can you believe my boy is 16?


He got a router for our wireless computer, a Linux T-shirt and a USB drive.  Times have really changed.   That and this isn't your father's son.  Know what I'm saying? 

Anyway sorry about being hostile yesterday.  Sometimes the best thing is to vent and let it all out. 

I checked on web page design classes at PPCC and I have to register as a student with transcripts and all even though I just want to pick up a class or two.  I really rather go there than one of those technical schools, like White Trash University.  Hmmmm.  I'll pursue.

What do you think about the Wikileaks?  The feds are in pursuit of the website publisher  Julian Assange on rape charges in Sweden now.  Seems like they always get their man.  I get the whole First Amendment rights argument.  It does seem like high level statesmen and ambassadors should know more than your average Joe about the inter-workings of governments.  The last leaked information seems benign, I mean people slamming people because of their looks ect.  Can you say damage control? Figure it out and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments