Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I don't care if it rains or freezes

long as I have my plastic Jesus... The weather is the big topic today as snow and cold weather has moved in to Colorado.  Plastic Jesus, not so much.  Cool Hand Luke hardly ever.

I got to work today and was told if we got the paper together Wed. I could get Thurs. off because the office is closed for the national holiday. Well I'm  working like a muderfucker to do that cause that would be an awesome birthday gift ta have.  I don't know if I can pull it off and I wonder if the stress would be worth it but I'll give it a go.

I'm at my daughter's violin lesson blogging  on my Droid. I'm so technologically advanced I'm somewhat embarrassed to be such a wad.


She's doing real well at violin and we both like her teacher.  The drive down to Fountain can be well, dark and about 15 miles, very do-able but not in heavy snow so we might miss a few this winter.

Got up early and took Jack to the dog park.  We covered some ground, I guess about 3-4 miles.  Of course Jack covers much more cause he's running all over and wrestling with other dogs.  He did this head-plant that looked like it might of hurt.  He was so dirty I had to shower him when we got home.  He doesn't like showers and so I had to lift him in the tub. All 90 or so pounds.


We did this hill three times, I wish I didn't come home and scarf at least 5 pieces of Mag's Halloween candy.  I don't know why I sabotage myself like that.  Why?
Well good luck with all your endeavors and wish me luck getting Thursday off.  You don't turn fifty everyday, right?

2 comments:

  1. A few piece of Halloween candy won't hurt you.Live life and enjoy just make sure you exorcise. Move around a lot. I am sure Jack takes you for walks. What a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard Bill Idol's "Plastic Jesus"?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okSlFkkUpE

    Not the greatest song, but still, amusing...

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments