Sunday, June 27, 2010

Went camping

and got out of town and had an attitude adjustment.  Yeah I got over myself on Friday, I know, I can be so sensitive at times. 

Had a fun time with friends in the Horseshoe/Fourmile area outside of Fairplay, CO, yeah, that's right, home of our favorite animated series South Park.


Who are those masked riders?  John and Cyn had a great time and covered a lot of ground.


That's my old man riding the lesser of our machines so I could enjoy suspension


Mount Sherman is a fourteener I climbed some years back, to the left of center.



John and Cyn and Greg



Looking to the side of the Horsehoe bowl


Bubs and Mags read in nature.


Our state flower's name with ever be tarnished by the Columbine shootings.


I am a model in nature


Beautiful Columbine


Nina, Mags and Jackie


Greg and Sharon cooked on the trailer.


We celebrated Joe's birthday.

Greg had a few beers and isn't sure what he did with the leftover cake.  Mags and I looked for it to no avail.  We didn't need it anyways.  hope he gave it away.  I hate to find it in a week or two stashed somewhere.


The gaze of Jack.....


cropped from this shot.


He had a great time but proved to not listen to the command "come".
He's been sleeping since we got home. Gave him a bath.  Hope some of the crap he ate hasn't gotten him sick.


The bowl after dark.


A cool full moon came up Sat.  John and Joe played some guitar and we had a great time.


Joe played Moon Dance, and we were all dancing.  Woot.



That's all for now folks.  Have a great week.  CSL.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, those moon pics! And the pics of Jack! Great stuff. Some card company would have to buy those moon pics.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments