Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"If it wasn't for alcohol I'd be an overachiever......"

that's what Noel told me Saturday. He was saying this about himself. He really is an achiever alcohol or not.  I don't spend a whole lot of time on the disappointment I may have been to anyone, myself included. But I told him that quote was blog-worthy and I did remember, so there.   I have gotten the word back that we all really, really had a good time Sat. evening and there was no out-of-hand drunken buffoonery on my part that anyone remembers, so my fun drunk auto-pilot was on duty. pheww..did I write fuck drunk? Freudian slip? no fun drunk.

Here's a cute parody on the Snuggie blanket (click for live link) my son showed me......hhhhh, which is really ha ha but my "a" key is sticking......maybe it should be hehehehe

Better than the creepy dad on the video.

I think it's safe to say, most, if not all, adults have ran into the store in a very disheveled state hoping not to see a soul they know. Woman are way more susceptible to this, I guess cause men don't give a shit.  I guess it's okay if people we don't know see us looking like a wreck. Well today after my hike, after cleaning my house, after waking up and not giving a shit about what I looked like I ran into Safeway. While running through the produce I ran into a woman I haven't seen in 10 years.  We ran in the same crowd 15 er so years ago, revolving around a local radio station. She was always quite the fashion plate, still is.  And me, whoa boy, never been a slave to fashion, but do enjoy regular showers.  Maybe when I see her in ten years I'll have it going on.

That's all I got......C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments