Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a beautiful day

Today was more like Summer than Spring.  A balmy 61* and predicted to be warmer tomorrow.  And because I have Wednesday's off that's awesome.

I went to a Catholic Church, St. Dominic, that was getting ready for it's Dedication Mass.  No, the walls didn't crumble when I walked in.


  You can see the mountain views and in the background the Venetucci Farm that donated the land.


Next post I'll tell you about the Avenue Q, off-broadway show I am going to tomorrow, promise.


 Happy St. Pat's Day!

May your glass be ever full.

May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead

1 comment:

  1. Jim, Jake and I saw Avenue Q last year in NYC. OMG very funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments