Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today is.....

Thanksgiving.  At least for dinner.  I am excited already.

This is a snap I took looking down Ute pass taking G2 up to get his car from the repair shop.  It was way prettier but at the point I could pull over safely I had to settle for this.
The biggest district in the city felt the need to have a two hour delay.  It was pretty slick out, and it is only school.
When I was a kid growing up, first in Lake Placid, NY, then Wayland, NY, there was NEVER a delay.  You either had a snow day or not, and it took a blizzard or substantial snow to get one.  And we had to walk up hill both ways, in five feet of snow.


2 comments:

  1. Remember senior yr snow day party at Charlie's. Keg by 10:00. Me getting in trouble for kissing Jack...lol pin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Pin I vaguely remember that. How'd you get in trouble? I remember we were out in the blizzard of "77. Nothing much could keep us home.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments