Monday, August 10, 2009

The Weight of the World

This is how I feel, (I wish it was how I looked) but I am overwhelmed mainly with getting my house and garden in order.  I have ripped up every room in the house but none are finished or put back together.  My friend KJ came by today and said to concentrate on one room and when finished take on the next I will try that I can't focus.  She also helped with planning a party for when my college friends come out. That should be a great time.  I have been practicing guitar too so moving along with that.  I think I'll make some coffee and get'er done. But gotta mention that I had a great weekend behind me with a very nice dinner at Neil and Shelley's last night.  I was like a bull in a china shop however and spilled wine not once but twice.  I swear I was like Abbott and Costello when ever Bob D. got by me....ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments