Monday, November 29, 2010

No one knows what it's like to be the bad man

to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.

I've always loved The Who.  They coined the lyrics, "hope I die before I get old".  However, they are all fairly old belting out their music still.

Speaking of being old.... the in-laws have been very enjoyable during their visit.  We took a little trip out to the Hot Springs, which was very nice to get away.  I slept for eleven hours.  Eleven hours.  Since we've gotten the dog I haven't seen eight hours of sleep.

The downside to house guest is the food consumption is off the charts... Tuesday the diet starts, even if it's just back to Zumba eating right, and frequent dog walks.

Here's some photos


Rae, the cat in Mag's violin case.  Cutie-pie.


Thanksgiving Day feast.


Lounging kids.


Probably wondering about Jack.  He's a good boy.

Iwas taking a nap from Bob showing up two nights and playing music till God knows when and drinking tumblers of White Russians.  Talk about calories.

I'll add a photo from Mt. Princeton so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments