Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some random thoughts

Some Random thoughts from a forward; thought I'd do a few at a time:

I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.


Other than that, lazy day. I did take the recycling over to the plant. Doing laundry and planning a Bronco soiree for the morning game. I'd be more excited if it was 1) a division game 2) an afternoon game 3) if jay cutler was QB, thanks McDaniels, I think your a total douche.
Today is a total fall day here in Colorado. Coudy,cool and drizzly rain, football weather.







2 comments:

  1. I got that email and laughed SO FREAKING HARD! Good stuff, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the story thing all the time. I wondered what is wrong with me I can never just enjoy someone elses story. You are a great story teller.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments